The Moment magazine has been spreading the word about all things Greater Peterborough for the past decade, bringing original interviews, entertainment, lifestyle, What’s On and much more to the city’s population – all with its own distinctive voice and look, and completely free of charge. With established distribution networks, receptive readerships, and proven expertise in editorial, photography and design, we believe we are in a fantastic position to reach the people of Peterborough, Oundle, Stamford.
The power of professionally written content has seen The Moment become the largest publication within Greater Peterborough and we’re committed to Peterborough’s economic and cultural success. Imaginative, creative, independent and intelligent – The Moment showcases the city’s enterprising spirit at its best. It proudly serves Peterborough with inspiring case studies, expert advice and quality journalism written by knowledgeable and trusted writers. We enjoy a proven relationship with key stakeholders, including city and regional trade bodies, economic, environmental and cultural development organisations and major business leaders.
WE REACH YOUR AUDIENCE
- Copies of The Moment are circulated through a carefully selected network of venues and household deliveries within the Peterborough, Oundle and Stamford area. And combined with the immediacy of our content-rich website we provide an editorial environment that will enable you to get closer to your customers. Through our print and digital platforms, The Moment can comfortably reach a combined audience in excess of 60,000 per issue – such is the viral spread of credible content.
- The Moment can be picked up in the foyer of Peterborough railway station – giving you exclusive access to this desirable demographic – and in Queensgate shopping centre. Demand for the publication always exceeds supply. The Moment is entirely unique in that respect.
- The Moment also works beautifully as a digital offering; direct links to the virtual print edition are distributed as an email via a targeted and qualified business mailing list with further viral spread through existing business networks. Ongoing social media support is also an integral part of our marketing strategy, ensuring that your audience grows daily as we engage with relevant individuals and groups; its sphere of influence quickly migrating well beyond our core database of 6000+ (approx 3200 companies) qualified business leaders and the city limits. The database is intentionally skewed towards business heads but it is possible to extrapolate data that brings in junior grades. The majority of recipients are therefore representative of a higher managerial, administrative or professional social grade. This gives all advertisers the ability to target SMEs in the Greater Peterborough region as we continue to develop our network of connections with the business leaders of today – and tomorrow.
- The pinned tweet PUTTING #PETERBOROUGH CENTRE STAGE is updated for each new edition and also runs as an advertisement across Facebook, Fb Audience Network, Messenger and Instagram, linking directly to the virtual print edition which contains your editorial and advertising. The majority of our tweets and Facebook posts all drive the reader to the virtual print edition.
- In addition to the print publication, 10,880 readers subscribe to The Moment’s e-newsletter (avg open-rate 62.4%, avg click-rate 43.3%). Typically, our editorial content is viewed across Twitter no fewer than 80,000 times per month. When combined with daily Facebook posts (avg Facebook Page reach *100,000 users per month. *August 2022 Reach 104,117 users) and a daily Facebook advertising campaign within a 20-mile radius of Peterborough reaching over 90,000 users per month (*August 2022 Impressions 196,962. Reach 96,489), the virtual print edition achieves over *32,400 views (on avg) per edition. (*Jan-Dec 2021 194,400 views.)