A free bi-monthly, regional magazine with a mind of its own; created for local people with an independent perspective on life; authentically and intelligently written with integrity and creativity at its heart. The Moment MAGAZINE exudes quality in both design and content, and aims to deliver informed, thought-provoking journalism in more innovative and engaging ways.
- Determined to raise the standard of regional publishing, we are not a conduit for PR flack or a catalogue of advertisements.
- Based in Peterborough and launched in December 2010, The Moment is one of the finest examples of regional publishing anywhere in the UK.
- 15,000 free copies are circulated through a carefully selected network of over 350 venues and 7000 home deliveries within the Peterborough, Oundle and Stamford area.
- In addition to the home deliveries, we are also available in the Queensgate shopping centre, adjacent to the car park ticket machines, Peterborough Train Station and Kiddicare Hampton.
- ABC1 men and women aged 28 to 65
- Intelligent, discerning and career orientated
- Live in the more affluent areas of the city and prosperous suburbs
- Has a higher disposable income and is prepared to pay more for good quality products
- Derives a great deal of pleasure from their home, car and garden and enjoys entertaining
- Likes to try new food recipes and is health conscious
- Interested in the arts and other cultures
- Enjoys travelling abroad and is environmentally aware
- Early adopter of new trends and technologies and regularly uses the internet for information
- Financially savvy and invests money wisely
- Park Crescent
- Sugar Way
- Botolph Green
- Orton Longueville
- Orton Waterville
- Market Deeping
The Moment will demonstrate to readers, advertisers, suppliers and distributors that it is committed to minimising waste, maximising efficiency and enhancing desirability.
High production values and a strong editorial ethos, coupled with a strategic and responsible approach to distribution, will ensure the best possible coverage and limit wastage.
While the blanket-bombing of venues is perfectly understandable (from an advertising sales perspective) and favoured by some magazine publishers in order to boast fanciful and misleading readership figures; in reality, it is often hugely inefficient and wasteful. Unwanted and abandoned magazines left to gather dust in our bars, restaurants and public spaces do little to enhance anyone’s brand.
The Moment bucks this trend through the creation of credible, engaging editorial features, and targets readers responsibly through a carefully selected network of venues and home deliveries throughout the Peterborough, Stamford and Oundle area.